Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Florida for my Birthday!

This year I turned the big 25 and I really felt like I had to do something so fun to celebrate this horribly old age, so DISNEYWORLD it was. I found us a really good deal and off Ash, Kate, and I went to Orlando. Check Florida off my state list. I was really pretty excited to go. I really think I just wanted to feel like a little kids for just a little bit longer, and where is it better to be a kid than at Disney. I told everyone before we went that I had a few requests while we were there, I wanted a birthday button:


A Churro



 Mickey Mouse ears :


A balloon


We had the best time and rode rides, ate such good food, and got some awesome treats! We absolutely loved DisneyWorld! Best Birthday EVER!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment