Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our Christmas Card--- Better late than never

Ok so I have been reading through some of my last posts and realized I never posted our Christmas card. I realize its almost two months late, but I did get them sent out on time.

I have been loving Pinterest lately and have found some really amazing ideas, and our Christmas card this year was one of them. There is this really old little building in Santa Clara that I am just so in love with, I run by it all the time. I had been dying to do some pictures there. All of the sides look completely different, I don't think it could be more fabulous had I sanded it myself,  and in fact I don't think this will be my last photo session there either. Sam's sister Brooke was so sweet and came and took these pictures for us one day after work. We literally had 5 minutes before the sun was down, but I must say I was pretty pleased with the results. So, Thanks Brookie!




So Merry (belated) Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment